Friday, August 16, 2013

It's All In The Eyes......

Yesterday, I brought up the subject of what the Leading Ladies of the past used to say....what they actually said.

Today, I was doing some more research, on Pinterest and I'm in Leading lady Pinterest heaven for sure!

Pin after pin, image after image, I am reminded of why I fell in love with these women in the first place! There was just something about them! They were sexy, gorgeous, confident, feminine, glamorous......I could go on and on!

Here are some new favorites.....


Ann Sothern



Debra Paget



Bette Davis (remember, an entire song was written about her eyes!)


Elizabeth Taylor.....of course!


Carole Lombard


Greta Garbo


Eartha Kitt


Greta Garbo


Greta Garbo


Jane Wyman


Jane Russel




Yesterday, I talked about what they said, but today, as I look at their eyes, as I look INTO their eyes, I see confidence, I see mischief, I see sultriness, I see fire, I see passion, I see women who know who they are!

And I wonder.....what were they thinking? What was the thought behind the look in their eyes.....that's what I really want to know! My personal mystery to solve!

I will!

And I will pass my discoveries on to you!

P.S. One thing I know for sure is that they were making love with life! Wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment