Thursday, August 8, 2013

Leading Lady.....Let The Escapade Begin!


Hello!

I'm so happy you're here to begin this adventure, this escapade with me!

A couple of weeks ago, I created a post on my other blog (that one is all about me.....this one is all about us........) entitled "If I Was Bold."

I'm happy to say today, I have become bold! I think......

Leading Lady has been a dream of mine for a long long time.

I've been dressing women for the past 20 years. Starting by creating custom designs for my clients, wedding gowns, weddings, spectacular parties, beautiful interiors, innovative and exciting gifts. Today, as a Fashion and Luxury Lifestyle Consultant, I source the finest designs I can find to make women look and feel beautiful.

I've been working with women for a long time; my entire career.

Now, I'm seeking something more!

I'm BORED! Bored out of my mind! But the worst part, I know I've become boring.

And I know it's not just me.

I'm seeking some adventure.
Deep, Intense and Provocative Conversations.
More and More and More Romance.
More High Fashion, Ultra Glamorous Style.
I'm seeking my Sexiness.
I'm seeking my Softness.
I'm seeking my Wildness.
Experiences.
Sisterhood.
Laughing until I cry.
Crying just because.

I really really just want to create a life that will make me say wow!

Again, I know I'm not alone.

I LOVE Old Hollywood! There was just something about those women!

Their Sexiness.
Their Sultriness.
Their Confidence.
Their Femininity.
The way the Talked.
The way they Walked.
The way they Swayed their hips!

I want some of what they had! And not just for myself, for all of us! I wish I could go back in time, ask them how they did it! Bottle up everything I could learn and create the world's most magical perfume!

And maybe you're thinking, 'oh please' it was just all an illusion.

Of course it was!

Life is one big illusion and we get to choose the illusion we create.

Like a glorious Old Hollywood movie! If you choose.......

I want my illusion to be Fabulous!

This is how Leading Lady was born.

Experiences.
Adventure.
Luxury.
Elegance.
Decadence.
Opulence.
Romance.
Togetherness.

Permission to be Wild.
Permission to be Free.
Permission just to BE.

Transformation.
Revelation.
Discovery.

Strands of Pearls.
Gowns to Die for.
Perfume for your soul, the kind that makes your whole body happy!
Corsets, Garter Belts and Decadent Lace.
Love Letters from Me to You. And from You to You.

Serious Fashion.
High Style. Your Style.
Photographs of you that could create chaos!
Pampering in Overload.

Real Conversations.
Acceptance. Never ever ever ever Judgement.

Together, let's create the dream, the one we haven't told anyone about because we're scared.

Like a glorious Old Hollywood Movie, a life you will love, or maybe even just moments that will be in your heart forever. Memories that will bring a mischievous smile to your face.

But it will be all about you. No one else.

You, the Star!
The Woman other women would like to be!

The Leading Lady.

Do I have it all figured out?

Of course not!

Oooooh, but I know what it looks like! What it feels like! What it smells like........It's all I think about, dream about, night and day.

And so today, I am being bold.

I'm declaring my dreams for myself and other women who feel the way I do........out loud!

Let's see what happens together!

Let the Escapade begin!

Would you like to be a Leading Lady?





And of course, there's Marilyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment